Jeni Bowers Palmer received a M.Ed. in Clinical Counseling from the Citadel and has been a practicing clinical counselor since 1994. She has provided counseling services to adolescents, adults, couples, families and groups and has worked in a variety of clinical settings specializing in addictions, codependency, co-occurring disorders, eating disorders, relationship issues, stress management and occupational problems. Ms. Palmer is currently the Director the Employee Assistance Program at the Medical University of South Carolina.
Ms. Palmer has a solution focused approach to her counseling style. She is interested in helping her clients meet their stated goals a reach their full potential.
• Work/life balance
• Executive coaching
• Career and leadership development
• Creating lifestyles that support overall well-being
• Substance use
• Individualized substance use treatment
• Families effected by substance use
• Families with special needs children
• Eating disorders
• Relationship issues